Offered by my friend Linda Almaraz at Paradigm AdvantEdge Realty. Feel free to contact me for more info on this home.
OMG X 2! Great views of the lake from Breakfast and living! This Putnam City Schools show-stopper has a clean presence on the street plus a Master-Bedroom mother-in-law Plan. Tall ceilings, Corner Lake Front property with spacious privacy. Kitchen/club opens to main living with adjacent formal dining. Story Book memories were meant to be made here. Room for every one and every thing…Magical beauty, comfort and ease w/functionality abound in this place. Offered by Linda Almaraz. Contact Linda Almaraz at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more info.
This video produced by brent@brentweberhomes.
- Angels make friends and brighten day at CHOCHere’s a quickie about the Angels – who rarely seem to take an off day in the community, even on a game day! Advertisements
- Angels make friends and brighten day at CHOC
- Veins of the realNot so much clinging a breath left to know With courage no need to let go Advertisements
- Veins of the real
- RT @KRCR7: KRCR will live stream the memorial service for City of Redding Fire Prevention Inspector Jeremy N. Stoke, starting at approximat…tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @MikeBennerKGW: I mentioned it on air and I'll mention it here. The man who stole the plane from @SeaTacAirport appears to have been in…tweeted 1 week ago
- RT @KRCR7: Proceeds from a special night at the water park goes to Shasta County Fire Relief Fund krcrtv.com/news/shasta-co… @BrentWeberKRCR7…tweeted 1 week ago
- Today I need this to get the grass mowed. twitter.com/KTVBJoe/status…tweeted 2 weeks ago
- RT @CALFIRESHU: #CarrFire [Update] at Whiskeytown in Trinity/Shasta County is now 98,724 acres and 20% contained. https://t.co/nXmKyRKOtvtweeted 3 weeks ago
Search This Site
- After Stepping Away, Now Stepping Up To The Plate
- 3101 Castlerock Rd, #18: Offered by Linda Almaraz
- You Can Do It! Terrific CNN Story About A Young Couple Buying A Home
- Greater OKC Performing Arts Are A Selling Point
- From CNN Money: Home prices inch up in August, according to S&P/Case-Shiller – Oct. 25, 2011